The ES-07 module is an universal separator of binary fast changeable signals which is applied most of all in the rotation speed measurement systems for the turbines.
Because of possibility of configuring the seperator on the production stage, user can meet his needs by flexible adjusting input and output parameters of the device.
- signal input - voltage or current signal,
- hysteresis - about 1.5 V for voltage input or about 3 mA for current input,
- signal output - TTL, OC or current-voltage key,
- power supply voltage - 24V or 5V,
- optoelectronic separation between input and output.